The Fueled By Ramen Intern IMPOSSIBLE Interview #1
Subject: Tim Davideit, Digital Marketing
Interviewed by: Rachel Cutler, Digital Marketing & eCommerce Intern
What did you study in school, and how did it lead you to where you are now?
I majored in Communications Design ….more specifically Advertising & Art Direction. When i was in college i had 2 career paths i wanted to pursue….either work/design for a record label or work/design for a ad agency. Record label won!
Who/What is your biggest design influence?
i’d have to say my High School Art Teacher Mr. Bates. One of the most talented dudes you’ll ever meet. He was also a little crazy but what artist isn’t?
Who do you consider to be the best music artists EVER?
wow thats a hard one…hmmmmm …can i pick two? Well i’ll pick two anyway…
Past: The Beatles - because they are THE BEATLES!
Present: New Found Glory - i grew up on NFG, they are my all time favorite band and they were a major influence as to why i play music.
What is your favorite concert you’ve ever been to? Why?
Blink 182, Sum 41, Alkaline Trio - I was 14 and it was my first NYC show
Name that one song that will always be a guilty pleasure.
anything taylor swift haha
- savetheeturtles reblogged this from fueledbyramen
- r0ute-69 reblogged this from fueledbyramen
- bumbumcocos likes this
- narcissusinareddress likes this
- emokisa1248 likes this
- mol796 reblogged this from fueledbyramen
- unfledged likes this
- timeitwontmeanathing likes this
- floodtheshore likes this
- letswakethesun likes this
- fallintoplacefallintome likes this
- eatsleepreadbake likes this
- papasfritas likes this
- corduroypantalones likes this
- shademylife likes this
- theparamoreworld likes this
- shekicksandbucks likes this
- fueledbyramen posted this